Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

BOM's Away Monday - 20 Feb 2012

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)

Barely got two months of Amaretto Cottage in this week (and no Baby Janes), but I'm happy to have this much accomplished.  ;D

Month 8:

This sucker sure gave me trouble.
4 at 10" finished

Month 9:

And this one is actually a medley of really
gorgeous purples and lavenders,
not bluish periwinkles.

4 at 10" finished

~*~*~*~*~

What have you guys done on BOMs or interval projects lately? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there. :D

3 comments:

  1. I would LoVe to join this group. I've been playing all by myself with my very own BOM... now I have friends to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are gorgeous! Not your average garden-variety BOM block! And you've done a wonderful job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever done an online BOM but started one this year. It's only two blocks a month & all very simple but a chance to use my batiks.
    Oh and I love your blue border fabric too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.